Life Insurance from Zurich
Zurich offer a number of great, well-rounded life insurance plans. They provide whole-of-life and term insurance plans to help protect your family in the event of death.They have also introduced Dual Life Cover, and are the only insurer offering a specific Cancer Cover product.
Zurich have some of the best options for life insurance in the Irish market and are well worth considering when getting quotes for your life insurance policy.
How is Zurich different from other insurers?
Zurich offer great value. They also provide Cancer Cover, and an advance Funeral Payment.
Zurich offers a choice of cover:
This gives you a choice over how you would like your policy to be fulfilled:
- Level Term Cover: Your family will receive a one-off payment, should you die during the term of your policy. Your dependents could use this to live on for a period of time, or it could be used to pay for substantial costs such as childcare, college fees or medical bills.
- Monthly Income Cover: Alternately, provides a guaranteed monthly payment from the time you die until the end of the policy term.
Zurich Long Term Care Conversion
This benefit gives you the option to convert any unwanted portion of the Life sum insured to a Long-term Care Benefit. This payment is made, until you recover or die, for a maximum of 50 months.
Zurich: Life Insurance
|Minimum Premium:||€10.10 per month|
|Minimum / Maximum Term||2 years / 40 years|
|Are children covered?||Yes, for €7,000|
|Can I put my partner on the policy?||Yes, Dual Cover is also available|
|Applicants must be:||18-75 for beginning a Life Cover policy (policies with indexation cannot be taken out after age 65 next birthday)|
|Cover expires at:||
Why Get Financial Advice?
When you have a big decision to make, or your life is changing there’s a lot to think about.
Impartial professional financial advice helps you make a better decision that gives you better options and saves you money for the rest of your life.
How we can help you
- Get life insurance for a mortgage in Ireland
- Get your personal financial plan in place.
- Increase your monthly & annual savings.
- Plan for a secure retirement.
- Buying a home or investment property.
- Protecting your family.
- Life insurance in Ireland
Specific Illnesses Covered?
47 full payment illnesses/conditions
22 partial payment illnesses/conditions
Children's Specific Illness Cover?
The lower of €25,000, or half your cover, on full payment illnesses
The lower of €7,500, or half your cover, on partial payment illnesses
Is there a Conversion option?
- Yes, listed as Protection Continuation Option.
Max age for Conversion is: 65
Rolling Conversion Option?
- Zurich offers the ability to reinstate a policy within 3 months of the first missed premium, provided the policy is paid up to date.
Temporary Accidental Death Benefit?
Terminal Illness Benefit?
Waiver of Premium Option?
Qualified Financial Advisor
Debbie was born in Dublin and graduated from NCAD with a degree in Visual Communication. She brings a strong customer services background to Greenway.
Debbie qualified as APA in 2017 and a fully qualified financial advisor (QFA) in 2018.
She believes that product knowledge is key to helping customers make the right choices.
How we can help you
Our Recent Blog Posts
Manage Your Pension
Subscribe to our newsletter for regular information and ideas