Business growth ServicesPRACTICAL, HANDS-ON BUSINESS EXPERTISE SERVICES
Greenway has over 40 years of experience in delivering business growth for small, medium and large businesses. Our SME business growth service gives you results-driven, practical business development plan can be tailored to any business model.
BUSINESS GROWTH SERVICES CAN HELP YOU TODAY
DOES YOUR BUSINESS MATCH ANY OF THE BELOW?
Not making enough money.
Your business is totally dependent on you?
You can’t afford to pay yourself what you are worth.
There doesn’t seem to be time to strategise and plan
Working 60+ hours per a week and never catch up.
Meet Adrian Gallagher, Business Growth Specialist
Managing Director, Greenway Financial Advisors
Adrian Gallagher has over 40 years of experience across a range of businesses. He began his career in the oil recycling & distribution business. He and his fellow shareholders gradually built that business until it had over 500 people employed across Ireland, England and Scotland.
He and his partners then successfully sold this company to a major energy PLC and continued to work in the business at board level.
Adrian has also held high-level operations roles in the publishing, events and media industry. Software companies, multiple oil distribution companies, financial services and the construction industry.
Whatever the size of the business, from 3 employees to 300, Adrian has experience in delivering results and can help you do the same with your own business.
Contact Adrian today
7 Pillars of Profitability: Business Growth plans
His 7 Pillars of Profitability, when correctly applied, will save you money on costs. Develop your customer base, revenue streams and help you manage, grow and develop your management structures.
Along with Adrian’s support & guidance in the practicable running of your business, over a short period of time, you will get steady business growth while learning to balance your own needs more.
1. Company Structure
- Right physical structure.
- Right communication methods
- Mission statement
- 1 yr / 3 yr / 5 yr plans.
- Know your competitors.
- What are you good/bad at?
2. Management Structure
- Management Structure.
- Getting correct information.
- Clear & simple reporting systems.
- Ability to quickly review all operations, respond to threats and opportunities.
- Know your customers.
- Growing the right kind of customer.
- Forecast effectively.
- Measure & track your sales.
- Get your margins right.
- Are you completing monthly accounts?
- Do you know all your costs?
- Managing cash flow.
- Preparing annual accounts.
- Managing expenses.
- Manging debtors.
5. Efficient Operations
- Measure your time.
- Link tasks to profitability.
- Are you really working or spinning your wheels.
- Managing staff for optimal efficiency.
- How do you get your customers?
- Finding the right customer.
- What are there needs?
- How do you address those needs?
- Look for alternative income streams.
7. Future-proofing your business
- Develop products or services around recurring payments?
- Sell multiple times to the same customer.
- Adrian will meet with you to discuss your business.
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- He will act as an independent sounding board to managers.
- Adrian’s 40 years of business experience will be applied to your business.
PUTTING YOUR BUSINESS PLAN IN PLACE
Adrian will work with you 1/2 day per month in your business. Together you will develop a strategy for success while applying the 7 principles of profitability.
You will be responsible for providing reports for your sales, costs and profit margins*.
Every month Adrian will develop a number of tasks to be completed for the business. These tasks will be reviewed and assessed each month along with sales performance.
*to be fully useful Adrian will need access to business information that may be of a sensitive nature. Any files will be held in the strictest confidence and not shared with any third parties without your approval.