How is Irish Life different from other insurers?
One of the main differences with Irish Life plans is the age at which you can start a policy. Many Insurers have a cut-off age of 74. Irish Life’s cut-off age for starting a new policy is 82.
Irish Life also include their LifeCare package with all protection policies
This gives your family access to a number of different services:
- MedCare: this Medical Second Opinion service gives you access to the world’s leading medical centres and allows you to have your diagnosis and treatment plan independently assessed by a team of international medical experts.
- NurseCare: is a general helpline for medical queries. Think of it like having a professional nurse with you at all times, there to answer any questions you may have, even if it’s 2am!
- NurseCare: The Women’s Health Centre is also a helpline service specialising in queries relating to women’s health issues including fertility, pregnancy and female specific illnesses.
- ClaimsCare is a service which supports you and your family if you need to make a claim. A dedicated Irish Life claims assessor will assist you throughout the entire claim process and you can also avail of counselling sessions provided by the Clanwilliam Institute.
About NurseCare and MedCare
NurseCare and MedCare can be accessed even if you never make a claim. These additional benefits should be taken into account when pricing your life insurance policy options.
Why Get Financial Advice?
When you have a big decision to make, or your life is changing there’s a lot to think about.
Impartial professional financial advice helps you make a better decision that gives you better options and saves you money for the rest of your life.
How we can help you
- Get your personal financial plan in place.
- Increase your monthly & annual savings.
- Plan for a secure retirement.
- Buying a home or investment property.
- Protecting your family.
Irish Life: Mortgage Protection
|Minimum Premium:||€13.13 per month|
|Minimum / Maximum Term||2 years / 40 years (depending on age)|
|Are children covered?||Yes, for €5,000|
|Can I put my partner on the policy?||Yes|
|Applicants must be:||18-74 for beginning a mortgage protection policy.|
|Cover expires at:||
Specific Illnesses Covered?
45 full payment illnesses/conditions
23 partial payment illnesses/conditions, (the lower of €15,000, or half your cover)
For Coronary Angioplasty, partial payment is the lower of €40,000, or 75% of your cover
Children's Specific Illness Cover?
The lower of €25,000, or half your cover, on full payment illnesses
The lower of €7,500, or half your cover, on partial payment illnesses
Is there a Conversion option?
Max age for Conversion is: 85
Rolling Conversion Option?
Temporary Accidental Death Benefit?
Terminal Illness Benefit?
Waiver of Premium Option?
- Irish Life Medical 2nd Opinion Service
Qualified Financial Advisor
Debbie was born in Dublin and graduated from NCAD with a degree in Visual Communication. She brings a strong customer services background to Greenway.
Debbie qualified as APA in 2017 and a fully qualified financial advisor (QFA) in 2018.
She believes that product knowledge is key to helping customers make the right choices.
How we can help you
Start a pension
Manage Your Pension
Contact us today
Subscribe to our newsletter for regular information and ideas