Mortgage Protection from Zurich
How is Zurich different from other insurers?
Zurich offer great value. They also provide Cancer Cover, and an advance Funeral Payment.
Zurich offers a choice of cover:
This gives you a choice over how you would like your policy to be fulfilled:
- Level Term Cover: Your family will receive a one-off payment, should you die during the term of your policy. Your dependents could use this to live on for a period of time, or it could be used to pay for substantial costs such as childcare, college fees or medical bills.
- Monthly Income Cover: Alternately, provides a guaranteed monthly payment from the time you die until the end of the policy term.
Zurich Long Term Care Conversion
This benefit gives you the option to convert any unwanted portion of the Life sum insured to a Long-term Care Benefit. This payment is made, until you recover or die, for a maximum of 50 months.
Zurich: Mortgage Protection
|Minimum Premium:||€10.10 per month|
|Minimum / Maximum Term||5 years / 40 years (depending on age)|
|Are children covered?||No|
|Can I put my partner on the policy?||Yes, Dual Life Cover is also available.|
|Applicants must be:||18-74 for beginning a mortgage protection policy.|
|Cover expires at:||
Why Get Financial Advice?
When you have a big decision to make, or your life is changing there’s a lot to think about.
Impartial professional financial advice helps you make a better decision that gives you better options and saves you money for the rest of your life.
How we can help you
- Get your personal financial plan in place.
- Increase your monthly & annual savings.
- Plan for a secure retirement.
- Buying a home or investment property.
- Protecting your family.
Specific Illnesses Covered?
47 full payment illnesses/conditions
22 partial payment illnesses/conditions, (the lower of €15,000, or half your cover)
Children's Specific Illness Cover?
The lower of €25,000, or half your cover, on full payment illnesses
The lower of €7,500, or half your cover, on partial payment illnesses
Is there a Conversion option?
Only the Long Term Care Conversion is available.
Rolling Conversion Option?
Temporary Accidental Death Benefit?
Terminal Illness Benefit?
Waiver of Premium Option?
Qualified Financial Advisor
Debbie was born in Dublin and graduated from NCAD with a degree in Visual Communication. She brings a strong customer services background to Greenway.
Debbie qualified as APA in 2017 and a fully qualified financial advisor (QFA) in 2018.
She believes that product knowledge is key to helping customers make the right choices.
How we can help you
Start a pension
Manage Your Pension
Contact us today
Subscribe to our newsletter for regular information and ideas